I am not currently teaching.
2018/19 I taught Philosophy and Public Policy, for part of the course.
2017/18 I taught PH104: Formal methods of philosophical argumentation. This is an archive of materials I created.
- Functions: A supplementary note on functions between sets, types of functions (injective, surjective, bijective) and function composition.
2016/17 I taught PH101: Logic.
- Graduate teaching assistant, Philosophy and public policy, 2018-19, London School of Economics
- Graduate teaching assistant, Logic (introductory, undergraduate), 2016-18, London School of Economics
- Teaching assistant, Modern Experimental Physics (experiment demonstrator, undergraduate), 2009-10, Wits University
- Teacher, Advanced Mathematics (A-level equivalent, high school), 2008, Sacred Heart College Johannesburg