In 2016/17 I taught PH101: Logic. Students should refer to the course Moodle page for primary resources. This page collects some additional materials I created for my classes.
- Associated conditional: A note on why an inference is valid in truth-functional logic just in case its associated conditional is a tautology.
- A proof of Cantor’s Theorem that the cardinality of a set is strictly less than the cardinality of its power set.
- Graduate teaching assistant, Logic (introductory, undergraduate), 2016-18, London School of Economics
- Teaching assistant, Modern Experimental Physics (experiment demonstrator, undergraduate), 2009-10, Wits University
- Teacher, Advanced Mathematics (A-level equivalent, high school), 2008, Sacred Heart College Johannesburg